Wednesday

Stupid newspaper headlines

There is a blurb in my local newspaper this morning in the business section; it reads along the lines of "Gamestop says XBox 360 supply shortages may hamper sales this holiday season.".

REALLY??!!?? It had never occurred to me that you couldn't sell something that you didn't actually have stock for....wow, I learn something new every day. This must be one of those things they don't teach you in business class.

I know, I know, what they mean is that overall sales could suffer because they don't have the high priced XBox 360 to boost them. But when you read the blurb it looks like an idiot wrote it. Or they think we're idiots. Makes you think you are going to turn to the Health section next and read something like "Doctors warn that not eating could cause starvation".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants