Tuesday

The Workplace...don't get me started

There are probably 5 people out of 500 at my work who could do my job. You would think I would be making 6 figures, but noooooo (Thanks John Belushi).

All the while our mother corporation is making money hand over fist, they are laying people off, giving out 3% raises, but yet they are promoting dimwits to director and vice president positions like they were going out of style. I'm surprised some of these people can even find their way to work everyday.

I had always heard you rise to your level of incompetence, but now I know it's true. I guess I am just not incompetent enough. But seriously, it's just because I am not some egotistical salesman BS type person. Oh well, I can only hope karma is real and they will get theirs someday. It just won't be instant. You know "instant Karma"...(Thanks John Lennon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants