Friday

EECU

The people who I have my car loan through are a pain in the ass. Every time my insurance renews I get a letter from them saying I have to provide evidence of insurance etc. They have an online way to do it, but the whole thing is just so annoying.

So, out of the blue I get a letter from them saying they sent me a previous notice and I haven't responded and provided it, which was a surprise to me since I have done it every time I get the notice. And it is so threatening, they are going to add thousands of dollars to my loan, my payments will go up hundreds of dollars. Grrrr.

Well, this morning going through the process I notice on the letter they have clobbered my address and pushed two unrelated words together. And above that is the postal line it says street not recognized. Hmmmm, could I have discovered why I didn't get the first letter???

So, went ahead and did the online thing, but I am going to call them later. DIPS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants