Monday

Grocery/Department Stores - Consideration/Values

I can't stand rude people who bring the whole f'n family to shop and take up so much of the aisles that now one can get by. How you can be so inconsiderate of the many many people you are inconveniencing. Do you own the f'n store or are you just acting like it.

Then there are the people who act like they are going to run you over with their shopping cart. Sometimes they come up behind you fast and get right on you. Hello, I'm walking here, are you blind?? That is when I like to sloooowww down, take my time....and sometimes maybe stop short to look at something interesting. Eventually they will storm off in a huff in some other direction, bringing joy into someone else's life I'm sure.

I don't understand these people, I guess I was just raised different. To respect and be thoughtful of others. But it makes it tough to stick to those values when it seems like most people around you have forgotten or never known what it means to be considerate to a fellow human being.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants