Saturday

Stores - not enough cashiers

You have to wait in line forever to give them your money. I realize this is the shopping season, but I waited in a line of about 40 people today. I guess they don't care. I started to go somewhere else, but I had already found what I needed and did not want to start all over somewhere else. But then you will hear later how the sales weren't as high as they were expecting, you know, the same old crap we hear every year. I mean when was the last time it was good, the 50s or something? Anyway they will whine that sales were down, when they wouldn't be able to move the people through if they were there. They save a few bucks by staffing short, waste our time, create a little ill will on the part of their customers, then wonder why they go out of business. Say what you want about a big corporation, but the one I have been the most happy with this year has been Walmart. They just seem to have there act together most of the time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally with you there. 20 cash registers and 2 cashiers (right before Christmas at Wal-Mart!!!).

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants