Wednesday

The company you work for

They have been laying off people left and right for several months now.

The latest from management is that "they don't owe you a job".

Right...so true, but at the same time you don't owe them any loyalty either.

But anyway, they have been laying people off including my boss and then today I get the usual yearly thing; the career development plan, with short and long term goals etc. WELL...in the short term I would like to keep my job, in the long term I would like to keep my job.

Idiots. How much enthusiasm can you have for this document/management rhetoric when you have seen your friends being fired.

Ohhhh, but let's not let current staffing (or actually de-staffing) events get in the way of the status quo paperwork.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants