Tuesday

Paris Hilton goes to jail

Paris Hilton, the heiress turned celebrity bad girl, spent her first full day in a Los Angeles women's prison yesterday after a whirlwind weekend in which she found herself mercilessly teased at an awards show and then, two days earlier than expected, swapped her strapless black evening dress for an orange jumpsuit.

Ealier in the day she had shown up at the MTV movie awards and as she strolled down the red carpet she told reporters, "I am trying to be strong right now, I'm ready to face my sentence. Even though this is a really hard time, I have my family, my friends and my fans to support me, and that's really helpful."
Hard time...the poor dear...give me an F'ing break!!!

After checking in, Hilton was given her first meal: cereal, bread and juice.
Ahh, so a continental breakfast, apropos for the hotel heiress...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Steve's Rants